Maximum order quantity: 1
The Ultimate Collector’s Edition designed for the ultimate collector will come with the following physical and digital content:
- Collector’s Box featuring legendary FINAL FANTASY characters
- 8.25 inch Warrior of Light bust
- Hardcover 80 page artbook including sketches and artwork from DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT
- Official soundtrack with 15 tracks selected from the DISSIDIA series and newly recorded music
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT PS4 game disc
- Exclusive Ultimate Collector’s Steelbook
- Season Pass (Digital Content)
- 6 additional playable characters (includes standard costume and weapon)
- Color variation of the costumes for the 6 characters mentioned above (2 each)
- Additional weapons for the 6 characters mentioned above (2 each
Please note: A PlayStation Plus membership is needed for online play.
Release Date: January 30th, 2018
- Products with a broken seal/sticker may not be returned unless there is a defect with the product.
- Please note that you use the shipment services at your own risk. Signature Confirmation is highly recommended. Square Enix Online Store is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- On or near release date delivery. While we try our best to schedule delivery to arrive on the release date, actual delivery date may vary depending on your location and method of shipping.
- Orders received after January 16th, 2018 11:59pm PST will arrive after the Release Day.
- Consumers are limited to 1 Collector’s Edition per account.
- FINAL FANTASY, everything you could ever want – Over twenty playable FINAL FANTASY legends to play. Over ten iconic battle arenas. And legendary summons.
- Welcome warrior, there’s a mode for all – A mode for every player, whether it’s competitive online matches or custom lobbies for friends only, offline matches versus AI, or training to learn and refine combat techniques.
- The more you fight, the more you gain – After each battle, players will receive experience points and gil. With that, players can gain new skills and freely customize their character.
- Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to fighting games, separating luck from skill. The way to win is to garner bravery points before unleashing critical HP attacks against your opponent.