The second entry in the Zenithia Trilogy for Nintendo DS, DRAGON QUEST V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride brings a pivotal title in the DRAGON QUEST franchise to North America for the first time. An adventure crafted for heroes across the globe by series creator Yuji Horii, manga artist Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama, DRAGON QUEST V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride invites you to embark on an epic journey that spans three generations.
Try your hand at the game that introduced the monster recruitment system to the series and presented players with an ultimate choice that changes the course of the game. Now available exclusively for Nintendo DS, DRAGON QUEST V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride is ready to entertain players with its endearing, classic-RPG charm.
- Indulge in the colorful DRAGON QUEST world created by Yuji Horii, combined with the charming characters and monsters designed by Akira Toriyama and memorable soundtrack from famed composer Koichi Sugiyama to create an unforgettable gaming experience
- Journey through a beautifully rendered 3D world, with dynamic dual-screen presentation and newly animated monsters
- Recruit a unique cast of DRAGON QUEST monsters and create an indestructible party of your own
- Brace yourself for some life-altering decision making — key decision will affect the outcome of the game, and change the course of the hero's life forever
- Take a breather from the main quest with addicting mini-games like Bruise the Ooze, T 'n' T, the Slurpodrome and the tombola
- Collect and customize knick-knacks from around the DRAGON QUEST world to create a personalized Knick-knackatory. With the wireless capabilities of Nintendo DS, players can now exchange their creations with friends for a one-of-a-kind collection of rare items!
- Feast your ears on the opening theme performed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra, and a brand-new score by series composer Koichi Sugiyama