KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is the latest entry in the highly successful collaboration between Square Enix and Disney. In this prequel to KINGDOM HEARTS, players will see how the series all began, in a world before Sora was chosen as a Keyblade wielder. With advancements in the battle system, new Disney worlds, a multiplayer mode that connects up to 6 players, and three complete stories that intertwine, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep will be the deepest KINGDOM HEARTS experience yet.
- An essential piece of the KINGDOM HEARTS series arrives on the PSP system: From world renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura comes the latest installment in the beloved KINGDOM HEARTS series. The vibrant and colorful KINGDOM HEARTS world comes to life through stunning graphics in 16:9 widescreen presentation, made possible by the PSP system hardware.
- Disney worlds and characters new to the KINGDOM HEARTS series: Disney worlds and characters never before seen in KINGDOM HEARTS, such as Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty) and Castle of Dreams (Cinderella) will make their first appearances in KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep.
- Three distinct gaming experiences through the eyes of three protagonists: Unravel the mystery surrounding the origin of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga through the tales of three unique characters Terra, Ventus and Aqua. The whole story is revealed only after playing through with all three characters.
- An action-packed combat system with intuitive controls: The familiar action-packed experience that KINGDOM HEARTS fans have come to embrace returns with an enhanced battle system, with all new features such as Command Styles, Command Decks, Shotlocks and Dimension Links. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is the most advanced KINGDOM HEARTS title to date.
- Four exciting multiplayer modes: Share the excitement and fun with your friends with four brand-new multiplayer modes: Versus, Arena, Command Board and Rumble Racing.
- New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options.
Three youths Terra, Ventus, and Aqua have been training long and hard under Master Eraqus to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery.
But they will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their ownjust as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing.
Three friends, three destinies. Everything will link back to the beginning.