DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
Maximum order quantity: 5
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of FINAL FANTASY, assume the role of your favorite FINAL FANTASY characters in an epic battle between light and darkness. Level up characters in stunning environments that only the FINAL FANTASY series can provide!
- Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war.
Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength. It was believed the conflict would last forever. However, the balance is now broken.
Those who answered Chaos's call created an inexhaustible force. And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall one by one. The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos's favor.
The world has been torn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder. As for the few surviving warriors... their fates have yet to be determined.
- Legacy: Experience the high-quality world and gameplay mechanics of FINAL FANTASY presented in an action-packed environment where players can glide through the air and dash along walls
- All-new battle system: Action-based battle system combines all-out brawling alongside RPG-based character development in an original system developed by the creators of the KINGDOM HEARTS series
- Ultimate cast of characters: Fan-favorite heroes and villains from the entire
FINAL FANTASY series come together in one game for the first time in a remarkable new tale with fully-voiced CG movies and real-time events
- Fantasy match: Players select their favorite FINAL FANTASY characters, sided with either Cosmos or Chaos, to set the stage for their fantasy match
- Series staple battle features: Accessible through “EX Burst”, players can experience gameplay faithful to the originals through memorable battle features such as “Limit Break” and “Overdrive”. In addition, longtime fans of the series can enjoy the ability to summon Aeons and options such as the “command battle” system
- Community: Continue the experience by trading Friend Cards, creating items and sharing AI characters with other players and even engage in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system ad hoc mode