FINAL FANTASY XII
For the first time in its history, FINAL FANTASY delivers an entirely new breed of RPG that seamlessly integrates exploration and combat. Overflowing with gorgeous, sweeping landscapes and breathtaking adventure, FINAL FANTASY XII is a gaming experience that captivates gamers with its immersive environment, riveting pace and gripping storytelling, made possible only by the creators of the FINAL FANTASY franchise.
- Two years after the fall of Dalmasca, the once proud kingdom struggles under the rule of its oppressors. Subjugated by the mighty Archadian Empire and bereft of its royal family, the kingdom clings tenuously to life. Dalmasca's future has been enslaved.
To Vaan, a young man living on the streets of Rabanastre, the Empire is a hated foe that took the life of his brother. When Vaan meets Princess Ashe, the sole surviving heir to the Dalmascan throne, the two embark on an incredible journey through Ivalice, tracing the mysteries behind the Archadian Empire's invasion. As they travel, they encounter others opposed to the Empire. Together, the choices they make will determine the very fate of the world.
- Newly implemented 16:9 feature enhances graphics on widescreen televisions
- Brand-new, fully voiced cutscenes added for the North American release
- Gorgeous CG cinematics and cutscenes in Dolby® Pro Logic II combined with real-time graphics rivaling those of next-gen titles
- Shocking plot twists take players on an unforgettable journey of betrayal, political intrigue and a kingdom's struggle for survival
- Active Dimension Battle (ADB) system enables players to move seamlessly between exploration and combat
- Highly customizable Gambit system allows complete control over character A.I. during battles
- License board gives the player the ability to customize each character's skills and abilities