FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time
This innovative new title spans two Nintendo platforms at once, introducing players to a new level of multiplayer connectivity. For the first time, Wii and DS users can adventure side-by-side, playing anytime, anywhere with anyone in the vibrant world of FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES.
- A triumphant return from a monster-infested forest marks the completion of the 16-year-old hero's coming-of-age ceremony. However, the hero's joy is short-lived as a young village girl is found to be afflicted by a mysterious illness known as "crystal sickness." Determined to obtain the cure, the hero steps out of the secluded village for the first time, only to discover a world in which crystals are merely artifacts of the past and no longer exist...
- Play anytime, anywhere with anyone! Multiplayer connectivity reaches new heights in FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time, where players can team up or compete with friends and players around the world
- The intuitive control scheme introduced in FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates returns, now adapted to Wii for double the action
- Players can switch between single and multiplayer modes at any time while playing, enjoying two great gaming options in one integrated experience
- A personalized hero can be generated from a choice of the four familiar races of the series: Clavats, Lilties, Selkies or Yukes. Players joining from the Wii can also introduce their Miis™ to the world of FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES
- Create and customize materials, armor and equipment for characters with tailored appearances and abilities — no two heroes will be the same!
- Players can continue to enjoy the game even after completing the main adventure, as the New Game+ feature provides increased difficulty and better items with every new round
- A vast selection of quests delivers hours of fun!