FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS, reborn and enhanced exclusively for the PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) system, introduces never-before-seen cinematic sequences, an entirely new English translation, 16:9 widescreen presentation and multiplayer features that will reintroduce this classic to a new generation of gamers.
- In days long past, the War of the Lions rent the land of Ivalice in two. It is here that two young men of note first step onto history's stage. The first is Delita Heiral, the hero who would draw the curtain on the War of the Lions, this dark act of Ivalice's history. The other, whose role is now forgotten, is a man by the name of Ramza Beoulve. Peer through the eyes of these two young men and uncover the secrets that lie hidden within history's darkened folds.
- Witness the origin of the IVALICE ALLIANCE, a series of titles that take place in the same fantastical worlds as FINAL FANTASY XII and the upcoming FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS™
- Character designer Akihiko Yoshida's character illustrations come to life in all-new animated sequences that combine hand-drawn-styled visuals with the fluidity of computer graphics – fully voiced exclusively for the English version
- All-new enhancements update the experience for a new generation of gamers – enhanced widescreen presentations, new jobs, new characters and a new English translation deepen the Ivalice experience
- Challenge friends in head-to-head battles with the all-new multiplayer function or team up in the all-new co-operative mode and try to outwit the game's advanced computer opponents
- Classic orchestrations from world-renowned composers Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masaharu Iwata capture the essence and breathtaking drama of the world of Ivalice.