DUNGEON SIEGE III
DUNGEON SIEGE 3 seamlessly blends intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system featuring a large selection of abilities, an extensive multiplayer component and the depth of story Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment are known for creating.
- The noble legionnaires protected Ehb during the War of Legions, when the old Empire tore itself apart. At the War's end, the commanders of the 10th Legion established a new and independent kingdom of Ehb. Throughout Ehb's history, the Legion provided stability and protection, but they left rulership of the kingdom to an independent monarchy.
As years passed, the Legion became increasingly powerful. Its influence grew to rival the monarchy.
Then, thirty years ago, Ehb's king was murdered, and blame was cast upon the Legion. Led by the young and charismatic Jeyne Kassynder, the people rose up and slaughtered the 10th Legion, tearing down their proud chapterhouses and estates.
With the fall of the Legion, the kingdom has fractured into petty states and free towns. Most of the country has fallen under the sway of Jeyne Kassynder, who controls the Church and eastern Ehb. Her power is steadily growing. The royal court has retreated to the mountain fastness of Glitterdelve, in the west, and the bustling city of Stonebridge has declared itself a free and independent republic.
Only a scattering of Legion descendants survive. Many were hunted down and slain by Jeyne Kassynder, while others fell victim to the mobs of common folk who rose up to sack their estates. But a network of descendants endures, organized by an elusive old man - the Venerable Odo - believed to be the last surviving legionnaire. He has protected the children of Legion blood and kept them safe from Jeyne Kassynder.
Now a gathering has been called in the remote Rukkenvahl, in the north. Odo has asked all the Legion descendants to assemble, in an attempt to rebuild the Legion and take back their kingdom from Jeyne Kassynder, before it is too late...
- • For the first time, play DUNGEON SIEGE on high-def consoles.
• Players will be able to adventure by themselves or with friends in co-op multiplayer.
• Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver.
• Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities to choose from.
• Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them.
• Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact their alliances, enemies and the culmination of the story.