TOMB RAIDER [PC DOWNLOAD]
Release Date: 3/5/2013
Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a frightened young woman to a hardened survivor. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold.
- PC SPECS
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
Processor: Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
Memory: 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Processor: Quad core CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 565, Intel Core i5-750
Memory: 4GB Memory
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 4870, nVidia GTX 480
- Full integration with Steamworks to offer cloud storage for saves, multiplayer matchmaking, achievements, as well as automatic updates and new content.
- Support for Steam Big Picture Mode.
- Configurable mouse and keyboard support.
- Gamepad support.
- Very high resolution textures with up to 16x the amount of data
- Detail Tessellation to enhance the detail on many surfaces in the game
- Higher quality shadows
- High quality bokeh depth of field with near-blur
- Tessellation algorithms used to smooth out geometry
- Improved cloth, SSAO, quality wetness effects, and post-filter effects.
- LOD quality is adjustable for better quality on higher-end machines.
- Crystal cares about TR fans being able to run on older systems, unlike many other games they still support Windows XP.
- A lot of scalability options to suit a range of machines.
- Requires Steam client to activate game.
In order to activate your game, you please follow the steps below:
1.) Download and install Steam from here: http://store.steampowered.com/about/
2.) Create a new account or log in to an existing one.
3.) Once you have logged into Steam, click on “Games” in the top toolbar.
4.) Select “Activate a Product on Steam…” and follow the on-screen instructions.
5.) Enter your product code when prompted to.
After completing all of the above steps, your game should begin downloading and will be available under the “LIBRARY” section of Steam.